Wednesday 4 April 2018

Camp reflection



ARTHUR'S PASS CAMP 2018



This week Mamaku 1 went on Arthur's pass camp on the West  Coast in the South Island in New Zealand. We did a lot of cool activities like the sensory trail, the Orienteering and lots more. My favourite was saving Brian the dummy who had type 1 diabetics. I also loved the walks my favourite walk was the Devil Punch Bowl walk we also had a guide called Jemma who showed us our lodge and rooms I was in room 3 we also went to Jacks hut. We also saw 3 keas.      











1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee, it's me Kyra from Totara 3 (and gymnastics). I like your post about the Arthur's Pass camp your class went on because you gave a basic rundown of what you did on the camp and it makes me want to do some of the activities you did!

    This reminds me of when mum and I traveled up to Christchurch once for a dance competition, and when we passed through Arthur's Pass a mini snowstorm came through and me and mum just made it through before they shut the roads! Lucky!

    How many nights did you stay in Arthur's Pass?
    What was the lowest temperature you encountered while you were there?

    Maybe next time you could think of some different sentence starters instead of using "we" all the time. Great post though and it looks like you had fun!

    From Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.