Friday 24 August 2018

Drescriptive Story

WALT:  Use precise adjectives in our writing to add interest to our readers
 

My Story In a dark old dentist room as you walk you can hear your own footsteps creaking on the old wooden floorboards. Dust pops up everywhere even in your face then your friend suddenly disappears whilst you are blowing the dust away furisoily. You hear an evil laugh and suddenly a old sorry looking dentist comes out. You grab the first needle you see to defend yourself he says he needs help and his name is James so you help and believe him then dust appears again. Then you go into the air and disappear forever because no one wanted to go in and save you!Self assessmentThings I think I have done well- I have a variety of long and short sentences. Things I need to work on- Punctuation I need to practice my punctuation to get it better.Pair assessmentIt was really interesting You had great descriptive writing and you language was great.


By Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.